понедельник, 21 сентября 2009 г.

We suffer and bleed just to make a heart beat

Mutemath’s new cd. Download it por favor.

I’m noticing the more and more I drive, the more and more my mind likes to wander aimlessly through the cluttered topics just waiting to be resolved. This morning I thought about everything that happened this weekend.

Friday, I went to San Antonio. I met up with Mrs. Potter and Caitlin for lunch. Afterwards, I joined in the grocery shopping adventure to then bounce to La Cantera. Cait and I must have talked there for a good six hours. We just talked about everything (and I do mean everything). I told her everything that was going on with Stephanie, my thoughts about Cassidy, my dating habits (&how I’d like to change), and just anything that popped into my head. It was good. We laughed more than anything. We were just so relaxed that any anger we had simply dissolved with time.

Saturday–oh my WORD. I was woken up (delightedly) by Cassidy saying, “GOOOOOOOD MORNING!! Wake up!! it’s 7:30 and we’re camping today!!!” Haha, she was just so excited it was plain adorable. After her phone call I actually did wake up and began getting everything ready. I loaded the truck, took a shower, got ice, and then about noon went to go pick her up. We ended up getting there around 1ish scoring an awesome cabin RIGHT ON THE LAKE. Spectactular!! I stuck with Logan, Cassidy’s 2.5 year old daughter, most of the day. Everytime I looked around to see where Cass was she was always just sitting there, smiling. She had happy written all over her face. Logan finnished up swimming and I guess she decided to go again haha. Although the second time around, Nick had actually showed up (so he joined) and Cass came in the water too. Nick threatened to heave me into the lake, but by that time I’d changed so I didn’t really care (thereby ruining his fun =D). Time floated along side the memories we began making as we swam, we talked, we ate, and as we spent together. Near the end of the night, Cass opened all her presents as she just glowed. She was so overjoyed by the thought Nick, Suzzette, and I all took into her present and how much we really care about her. Cass crashed pretty early along with Logan so my feeble attempts to hold down my liquid courage were just that.

When the gang woke up, it was a whirlwind of events. We all laughed at the fact the air mattress in Suzzette and Nick’s tent deflated during the night. Nick’s hair looked quite beautiful due to his lack of beauty sleep (haha). From then things were just a blur. I played with Logan as Sue and Cass made breakfast (as they quietly made fun of me because I always wiggled out of doing any work this weekend, hahahaha), and then once it was ready we feasted! It was probably the best breakfast taco EVER. We packed up everything soon after that and began our journey back home.

In the car ride back, Cassidy kept saying how much fun she had, that she was lucky to have people like us in her life, that it was the birthday ever. We listened to what we’ve dubbed her song (Hell on the Heart – Erich Church), and then she sprang the news. She has an old flame in Virginia she saw while undergoing operation snatch and grab (she went and got her sister from her dad in Penn). She wants to go get him and bring him back. Here’s the catch…she wants ME to go on that 17+ hour car trip. Right? Weird. But I mean, that says something about our growing friendship. She thinks enough of me to go on a 17+ hour road trip to pick up her old beu. I talked to Suzzette about the entire thing, and she said this, “You at least have that much of a relationship with her. I’m sure she knows that you like her. I’m sure if she wised up with all the guys she dates, she’d probably give you a shot. She knows how sweet you are and why you are that sweet. Just keep doing what you’re doing. You may just have a shot farther down the line.” It was encouraging to hear something like that. That means Cassidy’s talked to Suzzette at some point in time about me. It’s all adding up. Now it’s just a wait and see game. I won’t wait forever. It’s just something to pass the time.

I’m going to try to hit on the starbucks manager this week.

Oh, and one more thing…Stephanie texted me late late last night. She apologized for her excessive bitchyness and will be mailing my blanket today! Hooray! I can finally close that chapter for good.

(in the wake of all this, I’ve found a new band that I undoubtedly enjoy LoveDrug, do it)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий