вторник, 8 сентября 2009 г.

T.I.T. Podcast Episode 43: Da New Hood...

  • I’m back…FINALLY an episode 43
  • No longer Tom in Bangkok
  • Where to start?
  • Coming back from Oz…
  • Babies on planes
  • Passing out at the airport
  • Can you hear yourself snore?
  • Arriving back in Bangkok
  • Tom’s life turns upside down
  • How routine is your life?
  • Getting the car….
  • Why I decided to rent…
  • Sort of got to pick my car off the lot
  • Busses in Thailand
  • 3 windows for the same town
  • Tom’s first visit to the school & new home
  • First impressions
  • GET me out of here!!!
  • Set out to drive back to Bangkok for 1st time
  • Wasn’t bad till I hit the city
  • Bumper to bumper
  • Road courtesy in Thailand=every man for himself
  • Packing like I’m going away to college
  • Lots of tears for Tom
  • New neighbors/new friends
  • Might have to make this 2 parts
  • Thanks for all the loving comments and emails
  • Tom podcasts because of you….
  • Closing remarks and love!

Email me at tominthai@gmail.com, please go Comment on my page or call my voice line at 1-206-426-2152 and leave me a voice comment for the show!

Download Tom in Thailand: Click Here | The Freak Network | The RainbowPodSquad

Subscribe to Tom in Thailand in Itunes: Click here

[Via http://tomofthailand.wordpress.com]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий