воскресенье, 13 сентября 2009 г.

Ouch

So, we have spoken…  And not texted, but we actually had a 45-minute convo on the phone, and with the exception of the end, it was really nice, and made me think that I probably should have called her some while we were f-buddies, but that was likely not meant to be.

The unsettling part of it to me was not that she and the other girl are now exclusive, because as I told her that was the natural order of things because she has known her nearly two years, and been sleeping with her for seven months, but it was rather her response.  She said, “Well, I won’t have to do this very long anyway because I want to start that new job (out-of-state) by November 1st.”  Ouch–made me glad that I wasn’t the one who is “exclusive” with her.

What is probably worse is when she was explaining their conversation, she let it be known that she buckled because she is too busy with work.  I told her, “Well, you can’t really juggle two women.”  And she said, “Oh, I could if I wasn’t working so much, and you give me some things that she doesn’t.”  God, it was so easy to fill in what wasn’t even subtext, so I told her, “_____, if you are referring to sex, we barely scratched the surface, because I’m used to doing lots more than that, but we only slept together for two months.”  I cannot believe that she told me that I give her bigger o’s!  Even if that is true, that is SO shitty to say when you are with someone else.

Get this too:  she still wanted to hang out!  I told her that we had no foundation, and that I have so many friends who I can’t see as often as I’d like.  I also told her that I have never cheated, or been cheated on, and I wasn’t going to start now.  She reiterated that she has not cheated either and we could just hang, and so I said, “I don’t think that we could keep our hands off of each other, and that would not be fair to ___.”  Wow.

[Via http://74tomboy.wordpress.com]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий