воскресенье, 13 сентября 2009 г.

HAHA Your Stoopit

It’s Sunday morning and my neighbor is putting a new roof on his house, eventually a new roof will go on right now they are loudly scaping off the old one..it rained liked crazy yesterday and it was seriously enjoyable..I have a raincoat so I will stand out in the rain for hours just being there…this morning its foggy and it may just rain again today, a good day to be alive.

Two things happened to me of note this past week and I mention them because in my 612 years of being on this earth they have NEVER happened to me thus making me appreciate the fact that new and unimaginable things will continue to happen to me forever..fabulous..first thing happened on the way to work, as I was slowing down for a light, a hooker tried to get in my car, yes some skank ass hooker who was standing on the corner in her daisy dukes flashing her nasty ass came banging on my passenger side window pulling on the door handle yelling something at me in a new ghettoese dialect…THANK GAWD I am anal enough, as a new yorker, to always have my doors locked..anyway as she was yelling and banging on my window I yelled a pleasant good morning to her and said “Get the f%ck off my car you nasty bitch.” and I pulled away, and trust me its hard to pull away when the office is right on the same corner….hahaha luckily in the moment that I turned the corner her drug addled brain probably forgot what just happened…the second thing that happened occurred on Friday night, I met my girlfriend out for a drink and some food, when I went up to the bar to pay the tab some woman came up behind put both hands on my ass and squeezed, seriously…I was completely grossed out, who was this person that thought she had the right to not only enter my personal space but to cop a feel…I sat back down and told my girlfriend Im all done with this place, never again…what a stupid repellent ugly mofo of a crotch pimple this chick is, obviously its the only way her ugly ass would get any action, but anyway thats what started my weekend, being touched inappropriately by an ugly person…and no I would not have acted differently if it was a delicious person.

I met my girlfriend in Boston yesterday after we both got out of work, to do some shopping at Haymarket Square and then for a nosh or two at our favorite bleach scented bar Sissy K’s..town was very quiet due to the weather, we bummed around Fanueil Hall for awhile, my girlfriend needs to have a plan of action, she needs to have a plan and then to execute that plan , I however am more of a who cares and lets just bum around kind of person.  So the plan turned out to be to do the shopping then do an appetizer then go home (g/f does not appreciate rainy weather the way I do…actually I’ve never met anyone who like rain as much as I do) so off we went to the market when lo and behold there were jesus children in Fanueil Hall singing jesus songs

 

I dont know who these jesus people are but they also handed out free cds to people walking around…I did not take one I dont take gifts from strangers especially when they are wearing doilies on there heads…but I did see random signs from god about what I should be doing, like this one, I saw it as I was crossing the street..it was OBVIOUSLY meant to be followed

signs from god are everywhere

you just have to be vigilant in spotting them.  Anyway it was a quick jaunt into town, but I love Boston and miss no opportunity to bum around there…on the way going home I spotted a crazy person ranting at Park Street station, I went to take his picture and he put his hand infront of his face and said “That will be five dollars miss” I told him I would contact his agent, arent crazy people fun?

I need to go eat something and get ready for my workout, enjoy Sunday oh and Serena Williams HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I like you but sistah you are one sorry ass loser, show some decorum will you

 

[Via http://bolognaball.wordpress.com]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий