воскресенье, 6 сентября 2009 г.

Out From Under- Britney Spears

Can we fall apart now?

I hope we fall…just like we fell..

If only it would happen that quickly

 

It’s getting easier

My heart didn’t race when I received your text

With every word I read about ‘them’

A little part of me drifts further away

Another piece of my heart goes to her

Soon she’ll have it all.

 

It’s almost been a year since we met

I can remember it so vividly

It’s as if I’m looking down on us

You walked through the kitchen door

I was standing by the sink

My eyes followed your every move

I envied you.

 

You were fighting with her that night

But back then she was just a name

There were no feelings of hatred when she was mentioned

You think by now you would have moved on

You’re so intelligent

But when it comes to her

It’s as if your plan fails every time.

 

Trust me; I know how hard it can be

Trying to fight that feeling…

When her fingertips softly touch your leg

Holding hands while making your way through a crowded room

Sitting at the beach lit only by the moon

 

I hope this time is different

I hope you realize who she really is

Because you’re worth so much more…

[Via http://lm1103.wordpress.com]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий