вторник, 29 сентября 2009 г.

Addict

Yes, I’ve been a little whore. I’m a self proclaimed Slut. I try to have class about it. My dear ***man whom I had only graced my sexual skills on by giving him head about a month ago, was invited to a mutual gathering. Needless to say we stumbled back to mine and used two out of the three condoms he had bought in his pocket as ‘preparation’. The sex was ok, nothing to scream home about, and the weird thing was, he shaved his chest hair? i’m still confused. I don’t understand why a guy would do that? Anyway, he was damn good at making me cum with his fingers deep inside me. I milked that as often as I could.

The following evening, I have always dreamt about Marrying a Canadian. The closest I have was fucking an American. And the Canadians are good. I haven’t proceeded to fuck him yet, I’m sure that will happen tonight. But he went down on me. And I have now discovered the 3rd person in the world who can make me cum through it. I was again also honored later that night with ‘best headjob I’ve ever had in my life!’ – his words. Oh how they echo the many men before him. I pride myself on being able to bring a man to cum on my command. My Boyfriend also taught me how to give a damn good Hand Job a few weeks ago so I’m starting to incorporate that into my already action packed 10minutes of mouth pleasure.

Canadian tasted good. And he kissed me long and hard right after I swallowed. I like a man who’s not afraid of his own dirties. He liked to pull my hair. Which I’m sure I get more satisfaction out of it then he does. Tonight I’m trying to try have a threesome with him. I’m on the hunt out of the many women I come across, to find one willing to let me tenderly peel their lacy’s off with my tongue, allow me to slide my fingers inside and play with her ass as my tastebuds flick long and hard over her clit, all the while, I’m getting fucked from behind.

I’m trying to find her, buts it a hard job to accomplish.

My Canadian likes to circle my clit with the tip of his fingers, He sure knows how to get a girls pussy pumping. He wanted some intimacy this morning. Something I only save for my boyfriend. He was politely refused.

Tonight I have my ‘crush’ coming over for some joints. There’s undeniable sexual tension. Oh how I would love to rip his clothes off and have him thrust into me with mad passion and fire in his eyes. He is a fisherman. A hot, Sexy, smooth Fisherman. Someone I would take home to marry. Pity I’m only here to fuck. I think he might be somewhat inhibited in the bedroom. I can’t wait to find out, teach him, blow his mind… and cock..

I’m trying to get this blog on my i-phone, So I can update with any action.

PS: I Think I’m a sex addict.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий