понедельник, 7 сентября 2009 г.

Labor Day

lets throw a slab of skinned alive cow on the coals….followed by a boiled alive pig…fabulous..I dont know how anyone can say they are for animal rights and still eat meat..but what exactly ARE pork chops…hmm lets find out shall we

 

A pork chop is a cut of meat cut perpendicularly to the spine of the pig usually containing a rib of part of a vertebra

spine and rib cage attached to a hunk of decomposing flesh,  how can ingesting something like that do anything but wreck havoc  on the body…and it does

http://www.iamnotobese.com/benefits-of-eating-meat.php

My girlfriend got a little snappy with me on friday when we were discussing dinner, she has not given up meat and claims she will not stop enjoying dinner just because of some book.  Shes currently reading, “The Food Revolution” by John Robbins which is the book I read right before I stopped eating dead things.  For me it wasn’t just the book that caused me to go vegetarian, it was a culmination of alot of different things and something that I had considered for a long time…I guess for me this is the right time.  So I urge you to read up on how meat effects the body, how the dairy and meat industry lie, spending BILLIONS of dollars on advertising campaigns to keep you eating something your body was NOT designed to consume..and that is the end of todays STOP EATING MEAT campaign…hmm should I rename my blog  TofuBall?

On to other things KETTLEBELL workout yesterday…I had a fantastic workout, did the cardio workout before class and then stepped up the weight in KB class…something of note happened in class though, while we were doing an exercise called The Snatch (which gets laughs EVERYTIME the instructor yells it out) well check out the snatch first

Its a pretty intense exercise and takes alot of concentration (on my part at least) so theres an entire room of people all working on this move, lots of grunting and huffing and puffing to be heard then…someone farted…it was a quick gunfire of a fart but everyone heard it, and started laughing hysterically…the instructor who did not stop his exercise said “Im not saying anything” and someone at the back of the class said “I hope it helped” I, ofcourse laughed throughout the rest of the workout…farting is funny to me..I do not claim to have an adult sense of humor..Aside from the gas explosion incident, the class was good, more new people and like I mentioned moving up in KB weight.  One thing I noticed with KB is that my muscles are more defined, my shoulders, biceps and triceps are definitely bigger, but my legs, hammies, quads and even calf muscles are more defined..KB I love you

So today is a holiday, the weather here is lovely, Fall is my favorite time of year September through mid December are the best time of the year..Im going to sit outside and catch up on some reading….and beer there will be beer later…btw fall means its time to switch beers…SAM ADAMS OCTOBERFEST..delicious

[Via http://bolognaball.wordpress.com]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий