понедельник, 7 сентября 2009 г.

Lindsay Lohan: Snob OR Slob ??

Ayi ya yai, Lindsay!! If I were a designer, Lindsay Lohan would be the one celebrity who I would NOT loan or borrow any of the clothing designed. I wouldn’t even want her to be seen in my clothes! Why? I would probably not ever get them back and she would mis-represent the clothes that I work hard to make.  Yah! I know she’s a celeb and she’s seen everywhere and changes 3-4 times a day into a different outfit. In other words, publicity for the clothing I design. I don’t care! I’m a bit stubborn you see and take pride in my work.

Enough of the rant. Lindsay was spotted who knows going to another club with her underage sister, Ali after they visited the botox dr. and got lip injections. lol

sooo Snob OR Slob???

[Via http://lifeaccordingtoflwrgurl.wordpress.com]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий