суббота, 26 сентября 2009 г.

Under the Belly of the Yum Yum Tree

I have no idea what the title to this post means it’s just something that was kicking around my head this morning while working out.  I love being able to work out early Saturday morning, its my favorite part of the day

                                                   

The mist was rising off the lake this morning and it was lovely…and now I am sitting sipping my delish coffe with coconut cream.  Work has been a little odder then usual these days, the company hired this bizarro chick, we call her West Coast Nana, obviously shes from California and shes a freak (not because shes from california mind you) I seldom work with WCN which is good because the few times I’ve had to work with her she yammers on and is needy and whiny and alright shes ugly, so her mere existence just pisses me off.  Anyway theres alot of bitching about WCN in the office, people really dont like her and I couldnt quite understand the intense dislike until….West Coast Nana was caught talking crap about me to another employee  (a good friend), who told me all about it…oh nana  I dont care how old you are Im sending you home crying…

West Coast Nana got fired from her last job…we don’t know why, but now shes a bit paranoid about losing this job, shes always asking how shes doing, if she measures up…completely exposing her flank for me to attack..so after I heard WCN try to screw me over I went up to her and asked “Did you quit or something?” she lolled her monster skull to one side and said “No, why do you think that” Now, I know what Im about to do is cruel, but its so much fun to watch someones paranoia run away with them..”hmm thats weird, I just heard the bosses talking in the office and I thought they said this was your last week..” I walked away.  This happened on Tuesday, so she was shitting her pants all week..and it was beautiful.  When Friday came the Owner asked me where WCN was, he wanted her to work late, I said shes outside I’ll go get her for you…I walked up to her and said “The Owner wants to talk to you for a minute.” I could have told her what he wanted, but why not let her believe shes about to be canned…the look on her face was priceless, and that was a good way to start my weekend.

Whats even better is my girlfriend got us tickets to the Bruins game tonight…I am seriously excited, I love the Bruins.  My girlfriend has never been to a hockey game, she doesn’t like the violence of the sport…violence?  I wasn’t aware of any violence in hockey…silly woman my girlfriend…tomorrow is an early football game, its supposed to rain here in Boston, so that will be an enjoyable game to watch…what a steller weekend!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий