вторник, 12 января 2010 г.

How to Recognize a High-Maintenance Lesbian and What do Do with One

     I bet you read the title of this blog and probably asked yourself, why you would bother trying to love a high-maintenance woman. I know I have had reservations in the past about getting involved with certain women, once I realized how difficult they could be at times. In every case, I got involved, and oddly enough, it was almost always worth it. Most high-maintenance women are sensitive creatures, keenly aware of what they bring to the table and who is looking for what they offer. They are the quintessential marketeer.

     As unromantic as the last sentence sounds, high-maintenance women are some of the most romantic women I’ve met. I like strong women, even when, at times, I temporarily despise them for all they expect and demand. Then I simply realize that I have two choices always, and I make my peace with her demands. I can give in to her constant need for attention, or I can leave. Now that’s pretty simple. I almost always give in, willing to do what it takes to make her happy. The good news is that I understand and embrace the fact  that when she’s happy, I’m happy.

     I know how this makes me sound. No, I am not, nor have I ever been a lapdog. I have a lapdog named Buttercup, and we’re different in many ways. For one, I weigh out the pros and cons of my life with said high-maintenence woman before deciding to engage her. I have wlaked away from a few women like this and never looked back. If I were a true lapdog, any lap would do. It is my choice, or at the very least, I tell myself it is.

     In my opinion, high-maintenance women are superb lovers. Let’s face facts, they have to be. If you’re going to expect me to constantly jump through hoops for you, then you better be worth it. Even the most sentimental romantic on the planet is looking for a payoff for all the effort. The word lottery comes to mind. If you’ve been lucky enough, or crazy enough to follow your heart into her bed, then you’ve probably experienced the BIG PAYDAY I’m referring to. These demanding women know how to keep you coming back for more, experts at making you feel special and loved, as long as you cater to their every need. As nuts as it sounds, I keep signing up for more.

     If you’re over thirty, you have no doubt encountered such a woman. You may be that type yourself. I’ve had my moments. There are exes who would say I’m high-maintenance. But there are more who would say I’m not. I guess it depends on your point of view about what seems reasonable. That’s where the debate begins.

She’s High-Maintenance If:

1. She expects you to go get her favorite ice cream in the middle of the night in the freezing cold, to satisfy a craving she has for Butter Pecan ice cream.

2. She expects you to move to wherever she decides she wants to live, giving up your house, your job and your friends.

3. She expects you to let her win all the arguments.

4. She expects you to be the one to always apologize for being wrong and insensitive to HER needs.

5. She expects your complete attention at all times.

6. She expects you to read her mind and anticipate her every desire, then satisfy it without her having to ask you.

7. She expects you to be the one to protect her from all things tedious, to include assembling things, boring people and dogs prone to jumping on her.

8. She expects you to buy her everything she wants and needs, remembering every item she expresses an interest in, even in passing.

9. She expects you to keep her world running smoothly; paying all the bills, keeping her car in good repair, and filing all pesky tax returns.

10. She expects you to compliment her often and with great enthusiasm.

[Via http://lesbianwink.wordpress.com]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий