воскресенье, 24 января 2010 г.

The Goldilocks method

BRG emailed.  So I’m not over it/her/wtfuckery.  Meeting up (date?) on Tuesday.  MEH!/YAY!  Next week is going to be awesome.  Haircut on Wednesday!  I love haircuts.  And my stylist is adorable.

Quick review of Phase I in Eastern Market DC: smaller than expected.  Good vibe, more diverse than I expected (both age and race wise).  All the cute girls there with their girlfriends.  Good for them.  One of the easiest places to go alone.  Very toned down meet market vibe.  Had a lot of fun, could have had more fun, but for fuck’s sake I’ve been out for like 3 weeks.  Was accused of posing, which I found kinda cute/amusing.   I’m not posing drunk heavy girl, I’m trying to figure out if SHE’s here with her girl of just out with the girls.

Drink prices very reasonable.  Bar tenders are chill and efficient. The L Word plays on the scattered flat screen TVs.

Fat girls ;-/ and black girls <3 me.  I do love dancing with black girls.  Not as much as I love dancing with: slim, brunette pixie cut girls with the heart rending cute nose/haircut/shoes/style combo.  But those girls are bruuutal.  and they travel in packs, which =s hard to decode and results in some variant of the following 1) saying fuck it, 2) “So I’ve spent like half my night trying to figure out if I’m going to piss anyone off if I ask you to dance.”  -3) “Oh her, your girlfriend.  She might mind, yes.”  It hurts so good.

Problem/solution: If I was into getting routinely SHITFACED and waking up in new bed after new bed until I found the perfect bed (Goldilocks) this would be a different kind of blog.  But I actually want to meet, know, be with someone.  What a dyke :-)   Also, I have to drive back and forth from the burbs…it’s like self control but it’s actually DUI fear.

Been playing the shit out of the guitar these last few months.  Kinda want to start up/join some kind of queer core/riot grrrl band.  Pretty sure that post on Craigslist would generate a lot of bullshyte replies.  I play a lot of Hunter Valentine (who will be in DC next month!) type of licks (read blues/rock/moderned up for punkery), although I can’t get into her/their vocals.  Currently madly in love with the chick from The Gossip’s voxs.  In other music project news I’m playing around with the technologies to do a multimedia music project, maybe at the Fridge.  Have a great concept…I just have to do the work.

[Via http://untilthewheelsfalloff.wordpress.com]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий