суббота, 20 февраля 2010 г.

Older People: They are a turn on!

It’s true, so, so true. I find older women a lot sexier than anyone near my own age. Is this wrong?

See, I’ve known this for a very long time. Ever since I was younger, when I was indulging in my first sexual fantasies, they were filled to the brim with people who were a lot older than myself. At the lower end of the scale I would have someone in their thirties, and it goes up to double that age.

Recently I’ve begun to question this. You see, I don’t actually want to end up with an OAP, even though I can think of one or two famous ones who I certainly wouldn’t turn down; but this is a very big hindrance. I do have an attraction to girls of my age too, but I’ve never felt such an intense lust for one that I have for say a certain person who is in their forties.  She, ahh… Divine. I’ll admit, I love the spark of grey in her hair! I love that she’s experienced, and she knows so much more than I do (even purely based upon an intellectual level). Just the thought of her now makes me happy.

But is this wrong? Is it weird, or wrong than an eighteen year old finds grey hair attractive? That I find people who are in their sixties attractive?

I’ve read previously that being attracted to older people is part of evolution. That young girls are meant to be attracted to old men because it’s good for reproduction. That, I can make sense of. There’s a reason for it. Reproduction is reason for a lot; but when I’m a lesbian, and get all hot and bothered about older women (who I have no chance of getting pregnant from), I don’t understand it.

Hmm.

On another note, I’m feeling incredibly sexually frustrated at the moment. AHH!

[Via http://londongirlblog.wordpress.com]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий