вторник, 1 декабря 2009 г.

Ponyo

I don’t know how many people have seen the movie “Ponyo” but it is GREAT! Anyone who enjoys Miyazaki’s work will love this movie. It is not quite as good as Howl’s Moving Castle or Spirited Away but JUST as good, if not better, than Kiki’s Delivery Service. I like Miyazaki’s movies because, unlike many Disney films, I would feel very comfortable letting my children watch them. They stimulate imagination and are outside our society’s “box”.

Also, I just love the name “Ponyo”. I joke with La that we should name our to-be child Ponyo. :) She just smiles absently at me. I guess I’m half kidding. I do really love the name but I know our parents would kind of flip (hers more than mine).

Still temping. I was surprised this month because it’s well past when I think I should have ovulated but I didn’t see any CM. I have almost every month for a couple years now. It’s just weird.

Anyway, I think that’s it. Have a beautiful day, bloggers!

Namaste.

-J

[Via http://2girlsjourney.wordpress.com]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий