вторник, 15 декабря 2009 г.

Introducing myself

Hi, I’m Roger Stonewall. That’s not my real name, but for you all – it will be.

I am a playful, youngish, dyke top. I enjoy beating my girlfriend (in a controlled, consensual setting) and calling her dirty names. Don’t worry- I treat her as well as she wants to be treated. You will hear more about TetraMin later. That is not a brand name. Well, it is. Actually, I’m just kidding.This is not what I’m going to be calling my girlfriend. I do not want to think about sex with fish food. Ew. Okay. Getting off of topic here.

I’m joking with what I will call her, because we are sneaky college lesbians snickering. Because we will write the nasty, yet hopefully satisfying spellunking adventures that we do here. So, this means that I can’t really call her by her given name. We’ll go with Erin. Except for when we’re roleplaying.

Anyway, this blog’s inspiration comes from the surprising dearth of kinky, lesbian erotica to be found on the web. As a developing kinkster, it was really hard to find anything which would tickle my fancy.  Too often I had to make do with either poorly written smut text or hetero erotica, which, although it can be quite hot, isn’t my favorite blend of tea (not to say that fucking with gender isn’t stimulating).

One more preci0us source of kinky, well-written, authentic lesbian erotica can’t hurt.

[Via http://rogerstonewall.wordpress.com]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий