четверг, 3 декабря 2009 г.

Indeed, why bother?

People always complain how complicated women are in general, and I hold that lesbians are the most emotionally “interesting.”  So, she stopped texting me two weeks ago, and when my BFF from grad school said, “Huh, I wonder why?”  I said that she probably has a gf.  I was right.  It’s plastered all over the Internet social networking site from last weekend.  I haven’t been to her page in two weeks, but it was in the postings.  I just don’t want to think much about someone who is 4.5 hours away.

We did have a lot in common, but she told my friend’s love interest that I’m “not her type.”  How the hell would she know?  From pictures and postings on the Internet?  Please!  What is funky for me is how she went from being single to a committed relationship within two weeks.  Yikes!  U-Haul, anyone?

I wonder if I’ll get “too good” at being single.  I am good at it, and have not felt deeply about anyone in two years.  That’s pretty creepy.  Again, I’m open to the experience, but think that people rush it and force compatibility.  I think too, that watching people’s choices gives you lots of information.  Moving into a deep relationship after two weeks is odd and impulsive and not for me.

[Via http://74tomboy.wordpress.com]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий