воскресенье, 25 октября 2009 г.

Another weekend with the wife! Friday ...

Another weekend with the wife!

Friday night I helped out with [[LASC/SHPE]] Latin Amercian Studies CLUB & Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers by doing the concession stand at women’s volleyball. I met a cool guy Oz, he’s a junior at school who’s lived in Germany & here. He went to Valley Forge, in Pennsylvania [home for me] so we had a lot to talk about. After the volleyball game, a few hotdogs & a snicker bar later I was at the men’s rugby game with the crew [Meg, Chany, Steph, Jazz, Destini, Dre] we listened to music & bullshited but it was too cold. Destini & I made our way to the women’s basketball locker room to watch Family Guy & be in the heat on comfy recliners. Tall White Girl [her nickname because I refuse to learn her name] came in and informed us they was locking the building up =[ . I spent the rest of the night with Anna, Caroline, Destini, Christina & some weird girl in Christina's room to watch "proposal" . It ended up being a late night when I found misleading comments on my wife's myspace, I was up until around 1 AM getting to the bottom of why and who put the comments there. [All good over here still ! Haters! ]

Saturday I spent time in Christina & Anna’s room once again getting ready and pretty-fied for the football game [ Navy v. Wake Forest]. It stormed….. BADLY.. I was going to die of shivering so intensely. But as soon as the game was over my wife superhero was outside the stadium in a line of traffic with a nice warm cadillac. We stopped at Subway & Dunkin Donuts [American Classics] & went back to the equally warm and nice hotel room at our favorite spot in Annapolis as of now — Loews. (( www.LoewsHotels.com/Annapolis )) We had not enough 4 hours of laying in bed together && just appreciating time. I got back to school at 12 AM. BLAH.

Today my girl left Annapolis at 10 AM, she waited for me to wake up but I couldn’t get myself up & dressed to walk to say goodbye, so she left knowing she will be back this Saturday

You can follow us on USTREAM [very soon] wait for the link !

Comment!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий