вторник, 16 марта 2010 г.

Perseverance

Get to me and turn me well, I’m a tired soul. My body aches, sleep? What sleep.

“Why haven’t you been sleeping? Is is your cold harsh room?”

“Sometimes”

“Is it  that empty feeling inside? You know, the one where you never quite feel lonely, but always alone?”

“Occasionally”

“It’s the bedtime coffee isn’t it…”

“No, not really”

“Is it stress from work? Is it making you queasy? Unsettled even.”

“I suppose it’s been hard, but nothing I’m not used to”

“Was it that hour and twenty minute long session the other day?”

“That could be it.”

“Do you know why it took her so long to orgasm?”

“It could have been due to that bottle of wine she drank after the second. I suppose.”

“Are you nervous you’ve lost your touch? That you no longer know how to please?”

“Perhaps.”

“Well if not that, is it that no-one can make you happy like that? No matter how long it takes.”

“Yes. Yes, that’s it.”

[Via http://getlan.wordpress.com]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий