суббота, 20 марта 2010 г.

Finding Love In The Apartment

“Oh, Kate, I never imagined you would be this tight!” The blond who peeked up from between my bare legs, perfectly framed between my gently rising breasts, peaked by pink nipples, giggled as she struggled to get a finger into my pussy.

I smiled, “I didn’t want to spoil the surprise.” I moaned a little as she pushed her finger slowly into my vagina, my muscles gripping onto it hard.

To imagine that just an hour ago I was shyly glancing at this gorgeous woman was just amazing. It turned me on to think about how fast it went by.

I was rushing hard to the elevator, flushed and a little irritated. It hadn’t been the best day – work was frustrating, and the two-hour taxi ride in the traffic jam had been hot and stuffy and uncomfortable. I wanted more than anything to just strip down right there in the back seat because my skirt and heels were getting so itchy and suffocating.

I was running as fast as I could in my heels, making as large of strides as possible in my tight skirt, to make it to the elevator, where Jen was standing. She saw me there, rushing to the elevator, and held the door open for me. I remember seeing the way her clothes were so casual – tight jeans that curved around her legs and thighs, showing the shape of her ass quite well, and a low-cut shirt that showed off enough cleavage to want, but not enough for her to be a slut. Her blue eyes and blond hair shone in the light of the elevator nicely.

Of course, at the time I wasn’t too sure, but I could definitely see some signs of her being a little horny. She rubbed her thighs together slowly, trying not to let me see, but I noticed. I decided to take a leap.

“I love your shirt, but it might look better somewhere else…” I said slowly, unsure of myself and what I was doing. My heart was pounding, but I couldn’t pass this gorgeous girl up.

She looked at me, a slight smirk on her face. “Oh, really? Where would that be?”

I took a deep breath and pressed on – my face was getting hot. “On my apartment floor.”

Her eyebrows jumped a little and her smile widened, her eyes brightening as she stepped toward me slowly, seductively. “Hmm… I think it would look good there, too. In fact, it would look even better on your floor next to your shirt.” She winked and ran her hand over my ass, squeezing it gently. I could feel a tingle running through my vagina. My resistance was running down, quickly.

Her hand ran around to my front, sliding up my shirt and feeling my breasts slowly – I had the unbelievable urge to take my shirt and bra off and force her to suck on my nipples. She leaned her head in and kissed my lips, pressing in roughly, but not quickly. I kissed back, pulling her in a little. As our lips parted, she looked me in the eyes. “You’re a good kisser. What’s your name?”

I smiled. “Kate. What’s yours?”

“Jen. How did you know I was horny?”

I shrugged as the elevator doors slid open and the two of us walked out. “I watched you. Want to come to my place?”

She licked her lips. “I would love to.”

I moaned a little louder now. Jen’s finger was inside me, pushing in and out hard, trying to loosen me up, but my pussy just refused to stretch. “God, Kate, your pussy is absolute heaven!”

I moaned again in response, sliding my hands over my body slowly and gently caressing my nipples, pinching them and rolling them between my fingers.

As soon as we had gotten inside I closed the door and Jen had me pinned on the ground, unbuttoning my shirt and rolling her tongue around in my mouth roughly. When my shirt was off, she unhooked my bra and threw it across the room and began attacking my nipples – sucking on them, squeezing my tits, pinching, rolling, biting them… It was amazing. I had to stop her before she got too into it so we could get off of the floor.

We finally found a good spot on the kitchen counter, and she quickly pulled off my skirt as I took off her shirt and bra, playing with her nipples and listening to her moan softly in my ear.  She pulled down my panties and I pulled off her shirt, but she kept my nylon stockings on and rubbed her cheek up and down my leg, feeling them. “I love nylon, it’s so sexy.” She’d said.

She was wearing a thong, which I pulled off of her and threw onto the couch in the sitting area of my apartment. I sat up on the counter and laid back, watching as her face came into my pussy, licking it roughly.

After a short while of her fingering me with one single finger and me twisting and pinching my nipples and moaning, she climbed on top of me on the counter and sat so that my head was between her thighs. “Lick my pussy. Make me cum.” She ordered.

I did as she commanded. I spread her pussy with my fingers and licked it roughly, listening to her moan and feeling her wriggle and squirm each time I nibbled on her clit.

I was getting unbearably wet, and I wanted to orgasm so badly. I began fingering her pussy and my own at the same time, pushing three into hers and one into mine after making an attempt at two. After a while of three, I pushed in four and heard her moan louder, begging me to push in more. Finally, I tucked my thumb in and fisted her pussy. This really got her going – she started moaning louder and louder and louder until I was sure she wouldn’t be able to stand it anymore – she suddenly flipped over so her ass and pussy were in my face and her head was down between my legs again, licking roughly at my pussy.

The sudden pleasure was beginning to become too much. I fisted her harder and faster, trying to get her to cum before I came, as it became a contest. Before long, though, the intensity reached its breaking point, and both of our pussies opened the floodgate as sex poured out. Her pussy began a stream out of it, as my own squirted hard into her mouth. It felt absolutely amazing. She tasted amazing. It was delicious. After that, we both ran over to the couch and curled up against each other, tasting each other’s pussies all night.

http://bit.ly/aOf0QX

[Via http://8inchwonder.wordpress.com]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий