четверг, 11 марта 2010 г.

Homophobality [Being homo in a phobic reality]

I live for the moments when

I can live comfortably in my own skin

I can travel love’s great journey without hate and scrutiny

Sexuality is so miniscule, IF you ask me

but people keep insisting “it’s the devil in me”

Well what about you?

Who died and left you in charge of what’s wrong and right to do?

And religions are so quick to throw the ‘bible’ at you

Well I got one for you

“Thou shall not judge,” what about that rule?

But I’m SO OVER you.

I was told…

They’re afraid of us

Truth be told: we’re afraid of them too

But this isn’t Alien vs. Predator

I promise we won’t prey on you

UNLESS you want us to… :/

But the repression seriously never ends

We can debate the controversy, but we can’t make a mend…

These are the insecurities I dare to never tell man.

Because it’ll only become another strike against me.

To be queer is only a tiny part of me

If you would simply look with your eyes and think with your brain

All this would be made logically and visibly plain

But no one is hearing me…

The only thing I keep hearing is:

Sin. Amend. You won’t win. This isn’t who you are within. Try again. You need to put this to an end.

As simple minds say and eager voices portray:

Homosexuality is the wrong way.

Way to what?

Where we going?

It’s my journey.

I didn’t even invite you to come.

So tell me…

What do you ACTUALLY know about homophobality?

Because for some of us, this isn’t a TV show, it’s an actual reality.

[Via http://orang33.wordpress.com]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий