суббота, 28 ноября 2009 г.

The Catholic Church and Gay Marriage

So, I was reading this boring Catholic newspaper that we get every week. I got really pissed off because the archbishops are trying to defend marriage. The definition of marriage is the union of a man and a woman. On the front cover they can’t even say same-sex marriage in that article, because they probably think it’s some kind of taboo!

Sunday, November 29th, is supposed to be a day of prayer for the vocation and sacrament of marriage. That is horrible… the church is using prayer against something. That is so sacreligious. Pray against gay marriage? Well I hope we don’t have to when I go to mass to sing on Sunday! On November 29th (tomorrow), I am going to pray for the gay community, that the Catholic church will stop rejecting them and that they may be able to have their marriage. It’s all about love not gender! I think Jesus would accept everyone for who they are. These are our short lived years on Earth, so we need to make them last. Life is just a moment, so we should try to spend it accepting and respecting others so we will still be happy after our time on Earth is complete.

So I bet you are all thinking I’m gay now. Well I’m not. I’m just like, the anti-homophobia Nazi. Back to the main topic now. These silly bishops think that people are focused on satisfaction and not the Gospel. WTF!!! It’s love, you can’t mess with that. I am so angry. I feel like sometimes we just need to take out the things we don’t like about our religion and use what works for us.

So… War, poverty, and what is the church so focused on rebelling against? Gay marriage.

It’s about love, not gender.

[Via http://thehappyemo.wordpress.com]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий